Steps to add and maintain your occupancy. Occupancy allows businesses to limit the number of Pets that can be scheduled, or signed in, on a specific date. Occupancy limits can be added and maintained for modules by going to Main Menu 🡪 Company Preferences 🡪 Company Settings 🡪 Maintain Occupancy. Note: Occupancy limits are enforced when the ‘Enable Occupancy Restrictions’ Application Preference is checked.
This page covers the Maintain Occupancy page. Click for a complete overview of Occupancy Functionality including the application preference settings to enable/disable changes made here.
1) This section will reflect if the occupancy limits are enabled or disabled. When enabled, the limits will be enforced, and users (both pet owners and employees/administrators) will get errors when scheduling appointments or signing in daycare pets if the limits have been met. When disabled, errors will be disabled, and the occupancy limits entered are informational only.
2) Default Occupancy is the total number of pets that can be scheduled or signed in daily for Boarding, Daycare, Grooming, and Scheduled Services. (Note: Applies to unique pets, not appointments)
3) Add an event to restrict the number of pets allowed to be scheduled or signed in.
Select a category by clicking the module type (Boarding, Daycare, Grooming, Scheduled Service, or Daily Total Occupancy)
- Set the # of Pets Allowed for that module day-to-day. Setting the Daily Total Occupancy will override the Default Occupancy set in step 2. Zero is allowed and means that no pets can schedule, or be signed in, for the
- Events can be added for a Selected Date, Date Range, Custom Repeating, or Selected Days During Date Range.
4) Click ‘Add Event’ to save.
5) Daily Occupancy Restriction Events show current and future events including Start Date, End Date, Type, Calendar Type (module), Total Occupancy, and Days of the Week if set for selected days. From here you can also click the ‘Edit’ button to make changes or the ‘Delete’ button to remove an event.
6) Log History will show a log of the last 20 changes made.
7) Click for the Occupancy Calendar. More information on the Occupancy Calendar can be found here: (Link when that page is complete.