The Modify Existing Vet option allows to modify information for any Vet in your system. You can search for a Vet by company name or vet Doctor name. You can make the changes to the vet's profile or delete an existing vet from this menu.
To access the Modify Existing Vet menu, begin in the PetExec Menu-->Veterinarians-->Modify Existing Vet.
From the Modify Existing Vet menu you have the following options:
1. Search for Vet name or company name in the Search box to find the Vet you need to modify. Leaving the Search field blank and clicking Search will bring up all the Vets in your system.
2. Click the 'Search' button to search for Vet records.
3. You can sort your results by any of the field headers.
4. Clicking the number in the 'Number of Pets' field will take you to a list of all the Pets who are patients of the Vet. (See the image below titled Vets R Us Associated Pets).
5. Click the Edit button on the line of the Vet you wish to modify to be taken to the Modify a Vet Menu. (See the image below titled Modify a Vet).
6. If you wish, you can delete the Vet by selecting the delete button on the same line as the Vet you wish to remove from your system.
When you find the Vet you wish modify in the previous menu, you will be taken to the following screen where you can edit any of the fields that need to be changed.
1. When you are satisfied with your changes, click the 'Modify Vet' button.
If you clicked on the Number of Pets field n the Modify Vet menu, you will be taken to a list of all the Pets that Vet is assigned to.
1. You can modify any Pet information for any of these pets by clicking the modify button on the same line as the pet you want to change.
2. You can Return to the Modify Vet menu by clicking the 'Return to Modify a Vet' button.