The Pet advisory Report lists all your current Pet Advisories in your system. It lets you know how many pets have those advisories, and lists those pets who have that advisory designated to them. It can be downloaded to Excel.
To access the Pet Advisory Report begin in the PetExec Menu-->Reports-->Pet Advisory Report.
Pet Count shows you how many pets have that designation assigned to them.
1. View the pets that have a specific advisory by clicking the View Details Button on the advisory line.
2. Download a spreadsheet of these pets to Excel.
3. Send this report to your printer by clicking the 'Click to Print This Page' button.
When you opt to View Details for a particular advisory (Step 1) you will see a screen similar to the one below, where you can:
1. Select how many entries you want to view per page. For example, if there are 100 pets with this advisory, you could choose to view 10 at a time and then you would have 10 pages of the report to view.
2. You can also choose to search for a pet or owner with that advisory by using the search bar.
3. You can sort the report by selecting any of the column headers.
4. Clicking on an email address will allow you to draft and send an email to that owner.
5. If you have multiple pages of the report, you can navigate them from here.
6. Send the report to the printer with this button.
7. Download the report to Excel by clicking this button.