The Owner Purchase Statistics report will return all records of owners who have not made any purchases within any given range. You can also choose to show only the owners who have made purchases in that date range by clicking a box. It is a good report to generate if you want to reach out to any customers who have not made a purchase in a while.
To access the Owner Purchase Statistics Report begin in the PetExec Menu-->Reports-->Owner Purchase Statistics.
From the Owner Purchase Statistics page you have the following options:
1. Select a date range by entering a start date and an end date in the respective boxes by either entering the date on your keyboard in the format mm/dd/yyyy or by selecting your date from the drop down calendar.
2. Click the box for Show Owners Who Have Purchases During Range to view all the Owners who HAVE made purchases. Leaving this box unchecked will show all the owners who HAVE NOT made purchases during the date range specified.
3. Click the box for Show Only Active owners to exclude all owners who have been listed as Inactive.
4. Click Generate Report to view your results.
5. Clicking on the first or last name of an owner will bring up owner information in a separate tab. When you are done, exit that tab to return to the report, or just select the Owner Purchase Report tab in the window.
6. Clicking on the Order Date will bring up a purchase history for that owner in a new tab. When you are done, exit the tab to return to the report, or select the Owner Purchase tab in the window.
7. Click the download the spreadsheet button will download the spreadsheet to excel.
8. Click the Print this Report button to send the report to your printer.
Below is an example of a report showing the owners who have NOT made purchases during a one week period (The Show Owners Who Have Purchases box is unchecked):
Below is an example of a report showing the owners who HAVE made purchases during the same week. (The Show Owners Who Have Purchases box was checked.)