The Purchase Statistics Report is a spreadsheet of purchases by owner for a given date range. This will allow you to view how many visits and total charges by owner for a given range of dates. The spreadsheet can be sorted to allow you to find owners quickly. This report also gives you the option to include services for a listing of services purchased by owner or to exclude single orders which will eliminate the owners who have only have one order during the specified dates. This report can be downloaded to Excel or to a Tab-delimited file.
To access the Purchase Statistics Report begin in the PetExec Menu-->Reports-->Purchase Statistics.
From the Purchase Statistics page you have the following options:
1. Select a date range by entering a start date and an end date in the respective boxes by either entering the date on your keyboard in the format mm/dd/yyyy or by selecting your date from the drop down calendar.
2. Click the box for Include Services to view all the services purchased by owner for that date range. Note: Including services can increase the time to build the report, it is best to enter a limit number in the Limit Number box if you do so (see step 4) . Leaving the Limit field blank will return all records.
3. Click the box for Exclude Single Orders to limit the report to owners who have more than one order.
4. Enter a Limit Number if you wish to limit the number of records to the Top number of Records included in the report, or leave blank to include all the records. For example, if you input a limit of 5 in the Top number of Records box, you will only get the 5 owners who have the largest number of orders during the date range specified.
5. Click Search to bring up the report.
6. Clicking on the first name of an owner will take you to the modify owner screen in a new tab. When you are done, exit that tab to return to the report, or just select the Purchase Statistics tab in the window.
7. Clicking on a pet name will take you to the Pet Information page for the selected pet in a new tab. When you are done, exit the tab to return to the report, or select the Purchase Statistics tab in the window.
8. Clicking on the download buttons will download the spreadsheet to excel or a tab delimited file.