The following is an overview of the details that appear on the "Associated Services" button accessible when you access the Modify Boarding page. You can click the or the buttons from the dashboard or from your main menu under Daycare & Boarding--> Modify Boarding. For additional information on how to get to this screen please see documentation for "Modify Boarding Overview".
The button that you have selected will show in DARK BLUE. You can click any of the buttons on the top of the screen to navigate to those pages while editing the boarding.
The Associated Boarding page is where you can add services to a scheduled boarding, or modify services that have been scheduled with the boarding reservation. Services added here are then associated with the boarding reservation. If the boarding reservation is cancelled, these associated services will be cancelled as well.
The following are the options on the associated services when there are no services scheduled:
- Click on the owner name to access the owner menu items.
- Click to add a grooming appointment. You will be redirected to the grooming schedule page. See documentation on schedule a grooming for more information.
- Click to add a scheduled service appointment. You will be redirected to the scheduled services schedule page. See documentation on scheduling a scheduled service for more information.
- Click to add a scheduled daycare. You will be redirected to the scheduled daycare page. See documentation on scheduling a daycare for more information.
When there are Associated Services scheduled for a pet you will see those services listed on this page. You have the following options:
- Edit the existing service
- Add another service.
Either option will redirect you to the appropriate scheduling screen for that associated service.
There are three application preferences that are important to note for the associated services for a boarding. From the PetExec menu you can access these preferences under Company Preferences-->Application Preferences-->Boarding.
- If you check the box for "Automatically Change Grooming Date", any associated grooming appointments will be automatically rescheduled to the end date of the boarding if the boarding end date is changed.
- If you check the box for "Automatically Change Scheduled Service Date", any associated Scheduled Service appointments will be automatically rescheduled to the end date of the boarding if the boarding end date is changed.
- If you check the box to automatically schedule daycare, PetExec will automatically add a scheduled daycare service for the pet(s) for each day of the boarding.